Monday, December 4, 2017

From Ms. O.

Dear Parents,


WOW! I can’t believe that my last week is here, my time here flew by way too fast. To say that I will miss the students, is a HUGE understatement! I have cherished my time here with you all and your children, and will miss them so much. I got to witness each and every one of the students grow in different areas of their academic careers. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending each day with them, and learning alongside them. They have taught me more than they will ever know! I will miss seeing their smiling faces walk into the classroom each day, and their unique personalities shine. I will admit to you all that I was very nervous receiving my assignment for first grade last May. The first week was definitely a change, considering the last grade I was in was with fifth graders! I will tell you this, now that the semester is over, I cannot see myself teaching anything besides first grade! I fell head over heels in love with your kiddos and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing them with me. Each of them are so special and are going to do great things. I am so happy to have been in their classroom and to be placed with Heather. Not only were the kids great, but dang, aren’t we spoiled to have such a great classroom teacher? Heather has been so helpful and such a wonderful mentor during my time here. I cannot tell you enough how thankful I am to have been placed here, and to have met all of you and your wonderful children. I will definitely be stopping by and catching up with the kids next semester, I will miss them so much! Thank you all for being so wonderful to me and sharing your kiddos with me! They will be missed!


Addie

No comments:

Post a Comment