Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Affirmations for Kids

I am loved.
I listen to my heart.
I am safe.
I have lots of friends who love me.
My dreams are coming true.
I am helpful.
I am friendly.
Every problem has an answer.
I am kind.
I can do it.
I play well with others.
I’m intelligent.
I learn from my mistakes.
I act responsibly.
I am calm.
I love myself even though I sometimes fail.
Every day brings new opportunities.
I accept and love myself.
I am kind.
I am relaxed.
I have faith in myself.
I am brave.
I have trust in myself.
I am generous.
I am loving.
I meet great decisions.
I am kind to all.
I am protected.
Whatever I do, I give my best.
I am exactly where I need to be.
I trust in my abilities.
I solve problems.
I am unique.
I have lots of energy.
I am peaceful.
I can become whatever I want to be.
I embrace change.
I make friends easily.
My intuition is a guide showing me the right direction.
I accomplish great results.
I have a beautiful imagination.
I am confident.
I welcome the unfoldment of events.
I am caring.
I find creative solutions to my problems.
I think positive.
I am thankful.
I am courageous.
I am gentle with myself and others.
I am whole.
I enjoy testing new ideas.
I have courage.
I have happy thoughts.
I forgive others for their mistakes.
I reach my goals.
Problems are challenges to better me.
I get better and better every day.
I discover the beauty in everything.
I have positive thoughts.
I am in charge of my life.
All is well.
I enjoy discovering something new.
My family and friends love me for who I am.
I am a good friend to myself.
I enjoy learning.
I have many good friends.
I am very creative.
I believe in my abilities.
I am persistent.
I understand complex problems quickly.
I am forgiving.
I am honest.
I am trustworthy.
I always find ways to overcome challenges
I am compassionate.
I listen to my inner wisdom.
I am open to new and exciting possibilities
I make friends easily
I am growing up well
I give freely.
I am a good influence on others.
I am carrying.
I draw inspiration from life and my role models.
I am awesome.
I have good friends.
I am a good friend.
I am thoughtful and kind.
I enjoy spending time with myself.
I am strong, inside and out.
I am gentle.
I reach for the stars.
Miracles happen to me.
I am joyful.
I am patient.
I am brave.
I am perfect just the way I am.
I keep my body healthy.
I enjoy healthy food.
I am ready to seize the opportunities of the day.
I am awesome.
I care about others.
I feel joy in every corner of my body.
I work hard.
Life is fun.
I meet the right decisions.
I enjoy being cheerful.
I am important.
I can do anything.
I am peaceful.
I approve of myself.
My heart guides me.
I trust my intuition.
I am thankful for being who I am.
I see the good in myself.
I enjoy being happy.
I take pleasure in my life.
I support others with love and kindness.
I enjoy absorbing knowledge like a sponge.
I am a winner.
I am worthwhile of all the love and happiness in the world.
I am proud myself.
I take care of my responsibilities.
I am beautiful.
I like being challenged.
I am a bright student.
I play an important role in the world.
I like myself.
I am thoughtful.
I trust the wisdom in me.
I replace anger with compassion.
I am optimistic.
I am beautiful.
I am excited of the unknown.
I am full of energy.
I respect other people.
I learn from my mistakes.
I love my family and friends.
I receive all the help that I need.
Everything works out just fine.
Wonderful and awesome things happen to me.
I am kind to others.
I enjoy challenging myself.
I forgive myself for making a mistake.
I believe in myself.
I believe in my dreams.
I have the courage to be myself.
I am okay with who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment