Friday, September 29, 2017

A Message From Ms. O

The school year is moving right along, I can't believe it will be October this weekend! We are having so much fun in Mrs. Koenig's class. I have been teach morning meeting, writing, and word work time and it has been wonderful learning with your children. I will be taking over science starting next week while we continue our weather unit! We have been working on building our community and getting our brains ready to learn for the day. In writing we have been working on adding details to make our stories shine! We have finales wrapped up our vowel unit and ended with our friend letter u today. I absolutely love working with your students and watching them grow into such caring and independent learners! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will see you next week at conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment