Thursday, August 31, 2017

A Note from Ms. Oglesby

Hello Everyone!

Wow! I can't believe it is the third week of school! It has been wonderful getting to know your children and I am ecstatic to be assigned to such a great group. I wanted to reach out to you all and give an update on what is happening in class with the student teacher! Mrs. Koenig and I began splitting subjects this week, and I am starting with morning meeting and word study. We have been getting to know one another more in depth in our morning meetings. We talk about our favorite things, what we want to be when we grow up, and more! We will continue to build our community during this time and really practice our Panther Pride. In word study, we dove head first into vowels and will be continuing learning about all the vowels for the next few weeks. I plan on sending updates throughout the semester to keep you all updated with our class! Thank you all for allowing me to get to know your wonderful kids! 

Sincerely,
Ms. Oglesby 

No comments:

Post a Comment