Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Transportation Forms and Dismissal Procedures

If you attended meet the teacher this afternoon, you had the opportunity to fill out the dismissal form and the emergency dismissal forms. If you missed our event this afternoon, I will send these forms home with you to complete. Please send them back to me as soon as possible so I can make sure to send all students home the appropriate way each day!

Should you have a special arrangement or a change in a usual dismissal plan for the day, please make sure you let me know as soon as you are able. You can send a note to school with your child, or an e-mail works. If you send an e-mail and do not hear back from me by noon, please follow up with a call to the office. At times I may be in meetings or development and unable to check my e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment